What is a blog award for actually? I am not the best person to answer it because I’m not a pro, but based on my own experience, blog award is one of tools to generate networking among blogger. I mean what is the harm to post a blog award that you got from other blogger? We are only making a post just like usual.
Last week, on March 28, 2015, An Inconsistent Boy stopped by at my home page and commented that I have been nominated by him as a recipient of The Real Neat Blog Award. I don’t know why did he choose me, though. But thank you very much for the nomination Dika. It is an honor for me.
Let see the rule, as always, each blog award has its own rules to follow:
- Put the award logo on your blog. Logo…. Done.
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you. See below
- Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs. Already linked him
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs. Will do.
- Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog, etc.) Will do.
The next thing to do is to answer 7 questions from him:
- Could you tell us about your society where you are living right now? Hmm, what can I say about this. Well, I am living in satellite city of Jakarta. My house is in an estate where most of the residents are working at Jakarta but we are not individualist society though, we try to be socialize as possible – at least at my cluster.
- What is/are the unique cultures at your hometown? Cultures of Jakarta – so many I believe. One of them is Ondel-ondel, puppet usually always in pairs (man and woman) when performing. Btw, is building considered as a culture also? If so, you can always visit Kawasan Kota Tua in Jakarta, a tourism spot. You can see some of the old buildings in the Weekly Challenge of mine.
- When was the last time you cried? When was it? I kind of forgot though, if I am not mistaken was 2012.
- Which one do you prefer, being a leader or a supporter? I prefer to be a leader that support my teams, is it allowed?
- Where is the most horrible place you have ever visited? Horrible in terms of horrors or bad? Let me see, it was Kawasan Kota Tua also, during my Jakarta Clean Project. I am really sad that many people didn’t care about cleanliness.
- What thing does have the most expensive price you have ever purchased? For this I think is definitely my house now, still on credit. hahaha.
- Which one will you choose, having a lot of friends or having a few close friends? Can’t choose. I believe we need to have as many friends we can, but we need those who are close also. Not answering right?
The next task to do is to nominate and make 7 questions. Hmmm….
Okay… In my Liebster Award, I already nominated some, so I want to nominate others. They are Dilla, Noni, Dyaz, Dani, Deva, Nita dan Om Andik. Any particular reason for choosing them? No actually. If you like to do it also, no pressure. Here are my questions:
- What is you favorite nickname given to you?
- Dangdut or rock?
- What video do you look on youtube?
- Hangout or watch movie at home with love one(s)?
- What do you think about garbage at tourism spot – any idea to manage it?
- If you have lots of money – let say $1mil – what would you do – invest it or spend it?
- What do you think about insurance – worth to buy or not?
Once again, if you like to forward it, please do, if not, that’s okay for me. Just for fun.
48 Replies to “Blog Award”
Bener juga ya Mas, rumah memang investasi paling mahal ya. Barang dengan harga tertinggi yang kita beli. Semoga lancar ya Mas Ryan KPRnya *liatin tagihan kpr sendiri
Moga lancar juga Mas Awan KPRnya
Doh, the questions are quite hard. But it will be interesting to read all the responses :)). Looking forward to it, then.
Looking forward to receive one also or not Gara?
Nah, it depends on the awarder, I think.
ni mirip sama liebster award gitu yak? 😀
Iya Mbak. Memang saya lihat mirip.
Jadi kepikir. Gimana kalau kita, Indonesian Blogger, bikin Award sendiri. Hahahaha
Thank you Yan. Pake Bahasa Indonesia aja lah ya ^dasar pemalas^
Hahahaha. Gpp kok.
Congratulations on the award! Well deserved 🙂 Hope you work hard and get to pay off your house, what a big possession that is 😀
Thank you Mabel. Do you get any kind of awards also?
I’ve been lucky enough to receive blog awards from very kind bloggers previously and I put them on my awards page. Many more awards to come to you, best wishes 🙂
Amin. Thank you Mabel
Selamaat…. Horreee makan-makaaaaan…
ini lagi makan kok teh. Makasih loh dah nawarin makan. hehehehe. *kabooooor*
welll ok then, will work on it first. 😀
Hahahaha. Looking forward to read your post.
asik dapet awarddddd 😀
Lupa kasih ke kamu ya. Hahahaha.
hahahhaha…. jangann… 😛
gkpa mas… heheh…
Hahahaha. Tak edit ah tambahin dirimu.
*siap ngerjain… 😀
should be written in english?
For you is special. English is a must. Haha
i’ll try.. 😀 later…
sudah dikerjain… 😀
Iya. Br baca backlinknya.
So you are originally from Jakarta? I thought you were from somewhere else. Anyway, thanks for doing this blog award. I hope more readers will come to read your blog. 🙂
Yes. I am from Jakarta. Where did you think I come from Dika? Btw is it okay to call you Dika?
It was fun making post reward like this.
Somewhere from Sumatera. It is okay, Mas hehehehe.
Yeah, I agree!
Oooo. My look like Sumatra people then. I was born and grew up in Jakarta.
So you have been strong enough to deal with its horrible traffic jams.
Ah, since you are original Jakarta citizen, what do you think about moving our capital city to other city like Palangkaraya? Is it going to be good for Jakarta or not?
Well I don’t know how is Palangkaraya. So I can’t tell. Hahaha.
For me, even though Jakarta’s traffic is very horrible, I am still in love with it.
Because it is the capital city. If I were an original Jakarya citizen and lived in Jakarta, I were gonna like it too despite all of the horrible things there. :p
Yes. It is actually depend on the person. If you really want to live here. Be ready.
Hehehe…keknya ribet neh.
Hahahaha. Cuma fun aja kok mas
Hahahaa…baru sempet ngeblog full ya hari2 weekend gini
Dirimu konsisten dg WPC. Akunya dah gak post lagi.
Hehehee..konsistensi. Itu yg fenting.