An award from Sandrine, a very inspiring blogger award, really? Am I that inspiring San? Thank you so much San for nominated me as one of the inspiring bloggers along with those awesome bloggers. I am really sorry, though, that I am posting this very late. I pray may you be the writer you want to be soon enough San.
For this award, all we have to do is to follow these following rules:
THANK THE PERSON WHO NOMINATED YOU AND ADD A LINK TO THEIR BLOG
DISPLAY THE AWARD ON YOUR POST
LIST THE AWARD RULES SO YOUR NOMINEES WILL KNOW WHAT TO DO
STATE 7 THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF
NOMINATE 15 OTHER BLOGGERS FOR THE AWARD
CONTACT YOUR NOMINEES TO LET THEM KNOW YOU HAVE NOMINATED THEM. PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR POST.
PROUDLY DISPLAY THE AWARD LOGO (OR BUTTONS) ON YOUR BLOG, WHETHER ON YOUR SIDE BAR, ABOUT PAGE, OR A SPECIAL PAGE FOR AWARDS.
Thanking Sandrine, the owner of an online shop, SanwaShop? Done. Display the award, done. List the rules, done. Then, 7 things about myself. Hmmmm, this one kind of hard, but here I go:
- I am a third child in family, the youngest one. But if you look at my family card, you will see that I’m not the last one. Confused?
- I was studying in vocational high school majoring Accounting. In class there were only 5, yes, 5 boys, the other are girls.
- Since I was a kid, my parents (and indirectly, my sister and brother) tought me to be a straight A student. So, I was always in top 10 in class and thank to this, I was able to get scholarship.
- I got scholarship from one of the private bank in Indonesia to study in Accounting Major for free, even got a pocket-money every month.
- I met really good friends there that showed me many things, including introduced me with 7 Habits which is one of my favorite book until today.
- I worked as an internal audit (focused in IT) for three years then resign to pursued my passion in accounting (is it strange to have a passion in accounting?)
- And until today, I have a dream to have my own coffee shop where communities can hang out and share their passions.
I know I should have nominate another 15 bloggers for this awards, but I am really sorry San. Instead, I will put the list of bloggers that had and still am inspiring me until today:
1. Dani, he’s a true gentleman but his style in writing has been an inspiration for me.
2. Nita, a dentist who always cheerful and show me more about blogging (even though lately she’s a bit in “galau” mode).
3. Andik, an IT guy who inspired me with his writing. He always shows me that one theme can be written in very different approach.
4. Deva, an energetic young lady (wife – this is a surprise for me). Her spirit always made my jaw dropped like in anime.
5. Mba Yo, a historic and food lover who is teaching me that sharing is always good thing to do.
6. Mba Mikan, another example of a person who love to share and not afraid to lose her knowledge due to sharing.
7. Mba Nana, a fighter in life for sure. Love her spirit in life.
8. Mba Eva, a fully professional writer that I always waiting for her POV’s review in BEC Learning Group because she teaches me how to write in more professional way.
9. LiJiun, a truly Buddhist in real life. I always waiting for her post of daily Buddhism, not because I am also Buddhist but her writing is showing how to be a true Buddhist in life.
10. Mba Red Carra, a truly fiction-er. She always amazed me with her fiction writings and also her website knowledge.
11. Mba Nella, a mother of the cute Ben. She showed me what it is to follow her passion in gardening.
I still have so many list if I mention one by one, including all members of BEC that also inspired me to be more active in English. I really love you all, your spirits keep us (admins) alive day by day.