Being a blogger means you have to connect with other bloggers and be friends with them
I love being able to called myself a blogger, but am I a blogger? Well, at least, I love to write. And one advantage as blogger is to meet other awesome blogger and be friends with them, even many haven’t met face to face. And due to this friend, I received this award, Liebster Award. Once, when I was active in my blogspot, I received this award, but since active in WP.com, this is my second awards (the first one was from Sandrine) but the first Liebster Award from Dani.
The rules are simple, just follow these following:
- Acknowledge and accept the Liebster Award by leaving a comment on the blog that nominated you (Dani, I think I already slap you, so it means I already accepted it).
- Copy and paste the Liebster logo onto your blog (okay)
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you Answer the 11 questions put to you by the person who nominated you. (see below)
- List 11 random facts about yourself (should I?)
- Nominate and link to 3—11 other blogs you enjoy that have less than 3000 followers (let’s see, who will I nominate for this one)
- List 11 questions for your Liebster Award nominees on your blog (my pleasure)
- Inform your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog (will do)
Starts with answering those questions from Dani first:
- Fortune or Fame? (No you can’t have them both!) Fortune, why? I don’t like fame, it’s so overrated.
- Being cold in a pouring rain or sweating hot in a dessert? Cold in pouring rain – hate sweating.
- Windows or Apple computer? (and why?) Windows, I like iOS for phone, but not for computer
- Caffe latte or green tea latte? Caffe Latte of course.
- What kind of boss you will make of yourself? Hmmm… what would I be? Maybe a boss whom applied management by exceptions (don’t ask what is that, ok?)
- Getting paid any salary you want or make any decision for your own company? (yes, of course, why?) For now paid any salary I want.
- Say someone you admire to the moon and back called you, what will be your opening line and your conversation about and who is she/he? Uh… Ah…. Can I talk with you? *nervous*
- Book that you will recommend to your friends and if necessary you buy for them? Dee’s Gelombang
- Describe yourself in 7 words chubby, loving, caring, introvert, shy, forgetful, overthinking
- Driver seat or passenger seat? passenger off course so I can sleep.
- Sugar’s sweetness or bitter melon) pare)’s bitterness? (thank you Mbak Mikan for the word of Pare in English!) I prefer to have some bitter things in my life so I can see the sweetness of life #tsahhh
Okay, turns out that it’s not easy to describe myself in 7 words…. very hard *slap Dani for this*.
11 facts about me? Dan, you asked also 7 words, so is this include also? Well, let’s see, I am a management accountant graduate, I was lucky enough had a scholarship, was working at banking industry for 3 years, had have worked in West Africa for some time, love to write (especially fiction and inspirational story), I was just turned 33 y.o. when I made this post, love to make friends, try not to be an over-thinking person, I choose taking pictures and reading books as hobbies, shortest time of work in one company is six months (twice – after graduated from High School), and really love analyzing report (boring right? but I love it).
The next one that I need to do is to make 11 questions and nominate 3 – 11 blogs to do this awards. So here are my 11 questions:
- What is your unique nickname from your friends?
- Money or health (can’t choose both)
- Employee or entrepreneur (also can’t choose both)
- How do you see yourself in next 5 years? Example: as a Store Manager
- Cook by yourself or go to restaurant for anniversary with spouse?
- Your favorite writer for all time is…
- Coffee or tea (no other choice, only this two) and why?
- Which one you prefer for holiday, beach or mountain?
- How many children would you like? Boy or girl?
- Whom you want to spend your last day of your life with and why? (only one person)
- What is the thing you are passionate about in life?
PS: the post should be in English and you are allowed to “puk puk” me.